- The Facebook tag and shop rules (“Contest”) begins on Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:30 AM EST and ends on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST (the “Contest Period”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan, Canada (excluding Quebec)]and must have reached the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Despite the foregoing, employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of SBLP Southland Mall Inc. (the “Contest Sponsor”), its parent organization, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) are ineligible to enter or win.
- To enter the Contest, you must tag Southland Mall’s Facebook page with a photo of yourself or your shoppings bags at Southland Mall. Fully complete the Entry Form with all required information, which may include a requirement to submit a receipt with proof of purchase to a representative with (i) first & last name of person entering the contest and a valid email address. (ii) Contestant Must comply with the Submission Requirements provided below (as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); and (iii) by entering you signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Contest Rules (the “Rules”). Once you have fully completed the satisfied the conditions of an Entry Form with and provided all required information (and your Submission) and have agreed to be legally bound by these Rules, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your completed Entry Form (each, an “Entry”). To be eligible, your Entry must be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTRY (AND EACH INDIVIDUAL COMPONENT THEREOF) COMPLIES WITH ALL CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE RULES. THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) WILL BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILITY REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR ENTRY. THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THESE RULES. Your Submission must never have been previously selected as a winner in any other contest. To be eligible for entry in this Contest, your Submission must meet the following specific requirements:
||Photo tagged on Facebook
||Must be a photo inside Southland or with items from a Southland Mall Retailer.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant warrants and represents that his/her Submission:
- is original to him/her and that the entrant has all necessary rights in and to the Submission to enter the Contest;
- does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
iii. does not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your Submission, then he/she must be completely deleted from your Submission);
- will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever; and
- is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene, and further that it will not contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: nudity; alcohol/drug consumption or smoking; explicit or graphic sexual activity, or sexual innuendo; crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups (including, without limitation, any competitors of the Contest Sponsor); content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky behaviour or conduct; personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic); commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services other than products of the Contest Sponsor; any identifiable third party products, trade-marks, brands and/or logos, other than those of the Contest Sponsor (e.g. any clothing worn and/or products appearing in your Submission must not contain any visible logos, trade-marks or other third party materials unless the appropriate consents have been obtained — note: all identifiable third party products, trade-marks, brands and/or logos for which consent has not been obtained by the entrant must be blurred out so as to be unrecognizable); conduct or other activities in violation of these Rules; and/or any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
The Contest Sponsor and/or its designated content moderator (the “Reviewer”) will initially screen every Submission. The Reviewer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to edit or modify any Submission, or to request an entrant to modify, edit and/or re-submit his or her Submission, in order to help ensure that the Submission complies with these Rules, or for any other reason.
By entering the Contest and submitting an Entry, each entrant: (i) grants to the Contest Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Submission, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Submission in favour of the Contest Parties; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined below) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other cause of action that relates in any way to his/her Submission, including, without limitation, any intellectual property related cause of action. For greater certainty, the Reviewer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time during the Contest, to modify, edit or remove any Submission, or to request an entrant to modify or edit his or her Submission, if a complaint is received with respect to the Submission, or for any other reason.
- There is a limit of one (1) Entry per household. If it is discovered by the Contest Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Contest Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) Entry; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor. Your Entry may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor): (i) your Entry Form is not fully completed with all required information; (ii) your Submission does not comply with the Submission Requirements; and/or your Entry Form is not submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible or incompatible Entries (all of which are void). All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry or other information entered (or purportedly entered), including, without limitation, your Submission, for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Contest Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Contest Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Contest Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- There are 4 Prizes given out weekly, consisting of mystery items. The approximate retail value of the Prizes ranges from $10 – $200.00 CAD.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred [and is not convertible to cash] Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. All characteristics and features of the Prize, except as otherwise explicitly stated above, are at the Contest Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
- Winners will be decided on a weekly basis via Facebook.
- By entering this Contest each entrant automatically agrees to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of Entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of Entries and/or entrants. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE CONTEST SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE CONTEST SPONSOR AT ANY TIME. The Released Parties will not be liable for: (i) any failure of the Website during the Contest; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any Entry or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; and/or (v) any combination of the above. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to deem the Entry to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. An entrant may be required to provide proof (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry in question. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest (or to amend these Rules) in any way, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest in any way (as determined by Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Contest, or to amend these Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever. The Sponsor reserves the right to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Entry Form, Website, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.